1. Membership is one of the best ways to show Panther Pride
Membership is one of the most affordable ways for alumni and friends to demonstrate their Panther
pride. CAU alumni bring the bold ideas at the core of the organization to life with local solutions that have global impact.
2. Membership ensures that you can network with other Panthers from all generations
The association hosts several events each year. Whether it’s Homecoming, Fall Alumni Conference, May Alumni Weekend, a networking mixer or National Alumni Day, you’ll connect with Panthers that believe in CAU!
3. Membership helps keep you informed
Receive the latest news about CAU. Whether it’s good news from the university’s administration, student activities, academics, athletics, research, or other alumni success – we are your source!,
4. Membership gives you a competitive edge in your career
Membership offers you resources to help you advance professionally and take your career to the next
level. CAU Alumni Association members receive invitations to attend networking events and to attend
chamber events that will expand their professional networks.
5. Membership encourages you to embrace our dual mottos: culture for service and I’ll find a way or make one!
The Association exists to engage, connect, and celebrate alumni. Your membership ensures a
collective way to participate in the community and give back to others in spite of the odds.
6. Membership provides an opportunity for you to sharpen your leadership skills
Take advantage of unlimited opportunities to serve on national alumni association committees and help to impact change.
7. Membership screams that being involved is the right thing to do for your alma mater.
While matriculating, Clark Atlanta University could have disclaimed you, and you could have withdrawn
from the university at any time. But when the university issued your diploma to you, it placed an indelible stamp of approval on you, and you became a part of the Panther family forever, so why not be vested in its success?
8. Membership places you in the driver’s seat.
Seek to be on the ‘right side’ of the table in order to influence positive change at your alma mater.